Stock and Warehouse management
Easy to use
Full synched information
designed on industry standards
- Supplier’s orders reception and storage
- Recording of the incoming products and match with the internal POs
- Refused products and returns management
- Recording of the incoming invoices, matching with the actually received products
- Payments recording and management
- Supplier’s financial management
Stock and warehouse
- Stock registration and monitoring
- Labeling management
- Automatic registration of the outgoing products (on sales or transfers), also possible non-automatic manipulations
- Products location in the warehouse and generation of an optimised picking list
- Automatic creation and synchronisation of the digital catalogue
- Automatic products identification (optic or RFID recognition)
- Client’s orders recording and delivery status management
- Manufacturing process for bespoke customer’s orders
- Orders preparation
- Transportation documents
- Delivery tracking
- Warranty and reparations
- Client’s history
- Loyalty programmes
- General ledger
- Supplier’s situation and payments details
- Client’s situation and management of the payments’ delays
- Sales statistics and stock rotation
- Elaboration of bespoke reports
- Graphics elaboration
Easy management of suppliers and sophisticated procurement tactics
Have your suppliers at hand at any time, record their offers, compare, send orders and manage payment deadlines optimising your cash flow. Digitalise the largest part of the paperwork with Aurum, and focus on what is more important to develop your business.
Details-rich product files and centralised pictures management
A smart pictures management is crucial for a correct management of a jeweller’s or watchmaker’s catalogues Define your communication once, and decline it automatically across papers catalogues, digital press, in-store digital catalogues and e-commerce platforms.
Inventory and automatic labels printing
Print your products labels directly from the ERP, select the fields you want to appear and automatise the process each time a new load of products is received in stock. Labels can be customised in colours, logos, dimensions and shapes. Aurum is compatible with bar-codes, QR codes and RFID solutions.
Arum ERP Wholesalers is designed on the specific needs of the jewellers and watchmakers processes. You can manage the full accountancy of your business in compliance with the regulations, while the system can be configured to comply with your company specific, punctual needs.
Sales and client’s relationship
Manage your client’s orders, invoices, and receivables with ease. Fine tools are dedicated to the sales of precious metals and stones, with the largest flexibility in terms of pricing. Additionally, you can build an after-sales customer experience by keeping the relationship alive with the Aurum reminders and e-mailing system, or by the creation of a loyalty programme, also handled by our software.
Warranty and after-sales
Aurum ERP Wholesaler can generate and record warranty cards as well as every intervention on each sold item. Return coupons and reparation labels can be printed directly at the moment the operation is accepted.